Friday, November 04, 2005

Let Them Know

I found out yesterday that an old friend of mine had passed away. She, like me, was a young mother of two.

My husband's grandad has been placed in the care of hospice and is living out his days at my in-laws. He is not the same Grandad he was even a month ago.

A local first grader died on the playground at recess yesterday. Tests showed she had an enlarged heart. An unknown condition. A silent killer.

All of these things remind me how important it is to let them know. All the people in your lives that mean something to you. Do they know? If not, let them know.

C, H, E, Moms, Dads, A, C & D, Grandad, Babsy, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, K, J, Central "girls", neighbors, Drury "sisters" & "brothers"

Just letting you know, you mean a lot!

2 comments:

The Stopper Family said...

I found your blog because you mentioned in on the Scrapshare temporary board. Very nice blog. I have put a link to it on my blog.

The Stopper Family said...

I didn't mention - my SS screen name is nowimscrappin!