Thursday, September 22, 2005

A whole new world




Like the title says, I'm out of my mind thinking I'm going to be able to keep up with a blog. The thing is, far too many people I know are doing it and, well, if they jump off a bridge...you know.

I always mean to write down life's little events as they happen, as a great companion to my scrapbooks.

Just making a note of some of my favorite "E----isms":
-Going shopping at WalMart, "I can push the cart, because I have a big head"
-Why she won't talk to our friend Doug, "I can't because my hands are not big"
-And when she does, "See I have big hands!"
-Hiccups? "It's time to brush my teeth"
-" I can wear my flip flops,they have snawberries on them"
-when Mommy tells her I can't take her into school if she is screaming, "Yes I will scream in school"
-After telling her Daddy to go away, "No don't do Daddy, I love you!"

From the mouths of babes, it doesn't get any better.

No comments: