Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Belated AI season review

I have been remiss in commenting on the current season.
It seems that this back at work full time gig is eating away from my computer time. So here are my thoughts on the current season,

BEST EVER!!!!

This year they actually had a Top 12 that could sing (although I am sad that A'saih missed the cut, I so prefer her to Syesha).
Being closer to 40 than 30, I have a real appreciation for the "older" acts. My faves are/were David Cook,and, the gone, but not forgotten Brooke White, Carly Smithson and Michael Johns (he had that Michael Hutchence quality, with a bit of goofiness).

Archuleta, yes he can sing, but he is such a boy. I appreciate the men! Jason Castro needs to go. I ADORE David Cook!!!!!!!
I don't know what it is about him, he definitely reminds me of someone. Absolutely mesmerizing!

So-down to 4 and I only have one pick. He really is the ONLY one that has Idol potential. He could come to my class and sing the Pledge and turn it into a hit.
So, all you thirtysomethings out there (likin' that reference), be sure to tune in Tuesdays and vote for the one that WE would most like to hear more and more from.

C. Cobb-OUT!

1 comment:

Kara said...

OK I posted something about you being a dirty old woman but it didn't go through!!

Anyway, do you think David Cook knows that he has a following of cougarish-thirtysomething women??