Friday, December 08, 2006

Open Letters

Inspired by the SS Blog Challenge

The challenge: Write 5 open letters. People, places, objects, animals. It doesn't matter. Write 5 succinct letters and express what you can't express in person. Strangers? People you'll never see again? People you're afraid to be completely honest with? Corporations? Celebrities? Your sister's cats? Write to 'em
Angry?
Disgusted?
Enthralled?
Amused?
In awe?
Annoyed?
Admiring?

Write about it. 5 of 'em.

Let it all out. Have fun!

Dear Blog & readers(if there are still any),
I have been lax. I am sorry. This challenge inspired me and here I am. You have my permission to get on me to update.

To the local radio station call ins:
Seriously!?! I have barely enough time each morning to get us all ready and out the door. I do not have time to call in to complain, chat, question, visit, etc. That's what I do when I get to work, with real people. And on my drive in, I like to hear the Christmas music. I guess it's time to go back to XM!

To the makers of Tostitos:
If I want chips, I am obviously skipping the healthy choice option for that snack/meal. The multigrain option is really disturbing me. Seriously, when I'm in the mood for chips, the LAST thing on my mind is being healthy.

To a few discount retailers I visit:
PLEASE STOP HANGING MEN"S UNDERWEAR (briefs, nonetheless) on racks. Especially on the racks that are right on the aisle. It is wrong and I don't want to see it. Thank you for your consideration.

To ABC:
Where is my new favorite show, "The Nine"? Please put it back on the air or let us know what happened to it.

Ah--just a few thing off my chest. I like this approach. Watch for more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, good to see you back :) I agree on the chips. I'm being unhealthy by eating them. Just let me be.

As for the radio, I'm one of those callers. It helps the commute go faster :D

~Heidi

nandmmom said...

I'm with you on "The Nine" the least they could do is let us know what really happened!